1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Epson R1800 Profiles!

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by jgrove, May 1, 2007.

1. jgrove

jgrove

Apr 13, 2005
    Halesowen,UK
    :Angry:

I decided to buy a Epson R1800 for my Mac (Intel)

I went to the Epson web site to download the profiles for the Epson Printer and Paper.

Downloaded them fine, but i cant un-compress them, they are all HQX files no problem, managed to uncompress them to *.SEA files, but thats it, i cant seem to get the *.SEA files to uncompress.?

Has anyone any ideas or assistance?

Or do i not need them becuase they'll be on the install CD with the printer?

Cheers

2. jgrove

jgrove

Apr 13, 2005
    Halesowen,UK
    Thanks for that, i grabbed the files from there, but i have the same problem, my MAC will uncompress the HQX files, but then wont uncompress the resulting SEA file. I tried it with Stuffit 11 Expander as well same result.

Slowly pulling my hair out!

ALL FIXED - OSX doesnt see the sea file you need to rename them to .app

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  3. Thanks for that James !!!:Unlocked:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.