Epson R800

Hello all,

I loaded the paper profiles for this printer and wow what a difference.
I've heard you can load the d70 camera profile or something like that can anyone give me some more info on this please? :lol:

Thanks Derek

I am not sure about camera-specific profiles, but I loaded the paper profiles and concur...WOW!!! I do love this printer.

Derek said:
Hello all,

I loaded the paper profiles for this printer and wow what a difference.
Thanks Derek

Derek
What do you mean by paper profiles? I can never get the prints to look like the picture on the monitor. Maybe I'am doing the paper profiles wrong ?

Thanks
George

The Epson profiles for the R800 are excellent. If you want your prints to look like your monitor, then you need to (1) profile the monitor and (2) use accurate printer profiles. Color management is one of the hardest things to master unless you are just lucky (and everything works the way it is).

jfrancis said:
The Epson profiles for the R800 are excellent. If you want your prints to look like your monitor, then you need to (1) profile the monitor and (2) use accurate printer profiles.

How?

Do these profiles come with the printer software or do you download them from somewhere else? I could not find profiles on the epson web site.

Thanks

George

They should be on the CD that came with the printer. I think the setup program installs them. You just have to tell PS to use them.

jfrancis said:
They should be on the CD that came with the printer. I think the setup program installs them. You just have to tell PS to use them.

OK But is this only for PS and not Capture ? and what about monitor profiles?

Thanks

George

Latest threads

Top Bottom