Equipment Question

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Jewson, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Hi All, Just a quick one. . . What rain/water proofing do you use for your camera and lenses. . Can anyone reccomend a good one for a 300mm F2.8. .Struggling to find one that will fit. . .

Many Thanks

Jason

2. Many Thanks Mike. . . Just ordered one. .

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    My family gave me a very generous Calumet gift card, so I'll be purchasing an AquaTech product for my D300 and 300mm lens.

4. The Think Tank is pretty good, although it being a universal fit for the 300-600 is nice, its a little big for the 300.

The Aqua tech limits but I feel it fits better, but the price of the Think Tank is just right, and when the time comes for an upgrade I won't need to upgrade on rain gear.

5. kwf1

kwf1

Nov 15, 2007
    S. Florida
    I am with Mike and I also have the Think Tank Hydrophobi. In fact it works so good, I have not had the chance to use it yet. It just keeps the rain away. :) 

If you don't bring any rain protection, it rains even with a clear sky. Bought a rain cover, and I am still waiting to see how it works.

Bert

6. acena

acena

Mar 14, 2006
    New Jersey
    I have the Aquatech for a 300-600, 70-200/2.8 and 24-70/2.8, which has never failed me but the Think Tank has the advantage of folding up and wrapping around the lens shade for use on those days where the potential for rain is only a "maybe."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.