1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Escape Plan

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by GBRandy, May 8, 2007.

1. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    x

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007
  2. Trailfinder

Trailfinder Guest

Hey - I don't know what it is - - - - But I kinda like that one just the way it is....

Brad G...
    OKC/OKLA

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I like the original

4. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    x

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007
  5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Your concept is very good, the fire service preachs to children and their parents to have a special meeting place in the event of a fire. In your example, a swing out on the tree is a great landmark for the family to key into in the event that they need to evacuate and re-group in a safe place.

6. Randy,

Good concept. Just a thought if you were thinking of the picture as an educational tool: what about a white border around the picture (with a thinner black border possibly) with the "Got a Plan" tagline below, with maybe a question in smaller type below "when this happens to you, do you know what to do?".

JMHO.

Good shot BTW.

7. I like everything but the font, it appears weak in this photo. I'd go with something a bit more standard. :smile:

8. Excellent concept. What will be the outlet for this work?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.