Espn

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by timross, Sep 23, 2008.

1. timross

timross

Aug 16, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    OK, so its not a sports event, but it is a picture from Mecca! I "had" to go to ESPN for work to install some equipment, and while I was there, I had total access to everything at ESPN. I was there for a week, met all the ESPN folks, even ran into a bunch of athletes. Even saw them film one of their famous commercials. The one I saw when there was with Shaq getting the tiger out of the tree. Really surreal experience!!! Anyway, that is me on the left, and yes, it is the REAL SportsCenter desk. I did the PhotoShop work to add the quarter screen and titles. It is framed and hanging in my "man cave". I am more proud of this then all my autographs combined.

SportsCenter-Final.

2. lazijay

lazijay

Jul 27, 2008
    Salinas, CA
    Haha that's so cool!

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    This is really cool, if I had the opportunity to do something similar, I would be all over it. Very nice job.

4. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    COOL! And I love that you're representin' with the Braves hat on!

5. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    This is way cool, to bad you didn't have a suit with you! I can tell just by the way you're sitting that you could replace Stuart Scott! (Please, apply for the job!!!!)

6. timross

timross

Aug 16, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    It really was the ULTIMATE trip for a sports fan! I even ate lunch with John Kruk and Carl Ravech. We talked nothing but baseball, and I tell you what, Kruk could be a comedian! He is hilarious.

7. timross

timross

Aug 16, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga

The numbers are definately thining out since our hey-day of the 90's, but I am STILL a die-hard Braves fan. Another disappointing season, but we will be back.

8. Cool beans ! Nice job on the title work also.

Dennis

9. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Awesome shot Tim...I would be all over that in a heartbeat too. Yeah the Braves are having a down year this year, but hopefully they can re-tool for next year. At least we'll have the Gwinnett Braves to keep us busy too! I can't wait for AAA baseball!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.