Evelyn

Evelyn-Oberoncontrast0303.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thank you, everyone, for your very kind words. The model and make-up artist deserve a lot of credit for making this shot possible: They did exactly as I'd requested.

No grain added, Mike. It was shot at ISO 400. But I did add a touch of gaussian blur.

Thank you, Geoff, Ian and Sanford for your kind words.

Ian, I'd make you guess, but since during the time of shooting and processing I'd forgotten and had to take a few minutes of looking at it to recall the object, it's a wide bracelet. :rolleyes:

Great image!

And it looks like you did it with equipment that didn't cost an arm and a leg. How is that possible? :wink:

Great image!

And it looks like you did it with equipment that didn't cost an arm and a leg. How is that possible? :wink:

Thank you very much, Rob.

Nope! Didn't cost me a thing: The equipment was someone else's. :biggrin:

I was given the use of a small movie studio (they do 3D video) and got to use their hot lights.
The light I used was a much larger version of the one below (this one is less than six inches long
and the lens is three inches across - the studio's had a lens of about twelve inches):

BardwellandMcAlisterlight0011.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This old Bardwell and McAlister is surprisingly bright. For instance; to get the lens of the lamp
dark enough for this image, I set the camera to ISO 100, f/16 @ 1/60th. The lamp itself
measured at f/16.5.

Thank you, Chris and Angel.

Angel: I used one light (similar to the one I show above) with a difusion screen between it and the model.

Rob: You're welcome.

Latest threads

Top Bottom