Even I could do better than this...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ruffles, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Ruffles

Ruffles

May 5, 2005
    Rexburg, ID
    So I open up Fox news to read about the Boy Scout who was found and I just have to laugh at the picture they used. Surely they could have gotten a better shot than this??

[​IMG]

2. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    I saw it on CNN live and the shot was not much different. I don't think that any of the photographers had a favorable shooting position and there was just enough time to get off a second or two of video. We saw the best they could get under the circumstances and would withhold judgment that any of us could have done better. For what its worth, it appears to me that the CNN crew was positioned to the right of the FOX crew based on the photo you posted. CNN had a slightly better view but not much.

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I'm just glad that the kid is okay.

Regards,

4. hmmmmm...CNN to the right of FOX? Now that's news-worthy! :wink:

5. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    Lol, good one!! Well to the right if you were standing behind them. Should also point out that what Ruffles was reading included a pic that was a still off a video feed.

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That's my sentiment exactly. From a mother's point of view, I don't exactly think I'd really want a camera in my pointed at my kid after he'd been lost for 4 days. All I would care about is that he had been found relatively safe and unharmed.