Even I could do better than this...

So I open up Fox news to read about the Boy Scout who was found and I just have to laugh at the picture they used. Surely they could have gotten a better shot than this??

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I saw it on CNN live and the shot was not much different. I don't think that any of the photographers had a favorable shooting position and there was just enough time to get off a second or two of video. We saw the best they could get under the circumstances and would withhold judgment that any of us could have done better. For what its worth, it appears to me that the CNN crew was positioned to the right of the FOX crew based on the photo you posted. CNN had a slightly better view but not much.

Kevin Scott said:
Larry Gleason said:
...the CNN crew was positioned to the right of the FOX crew...
hmmmmm...CNN to the right of FOX? Now that's news-worthy! :wink:
Lol, good one!! Well to the right if you were standing behind them. Should also point out that what Ruffles was reading included a pic that was a still off a video feed.

Patrick Bramlett said:
I'm just glad that the kid is okay.

Regards,
That's my sentiment exactly. From a mother's point of view, I don't exactly think I'd really want a camera in my pointed at my kid after he'd been lost for 4 days. All I would care about is that he had been found relatively safe and unharmed.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom