Everyone, shshhh....

listen.

Do you hear it? The sounds of NO TROLLING?

Isnt this wonderful. We can have fun, exchange our ideas, photos and stuff without the doom and gloom.

I went to DPR and just cant take it anymore. Same trolls, different names.

Thanks to Patrick and Frank for a "quiet" place to have fun. (except for me and dewey of course).

Had to say it. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well Doug, the two brains behind this wonderful new place are Patrick and Frank (Flew). They have put the time and resources into this. I believe it will grow and flourish only with our support and input. Make recommendations, and never doubt that they will be listened to. They both are doing this in addition to their day jobs, and time shooting, so we need to be patient with any changes/improvements.

The Cafe is just a week old.

Well Harris... It will be interesting to see if anyone notes that we are gone.
I'm assuming this will be the plan anyway, as I know I'm tired of the negative comments that seem to go on over there.

Here, here!

I still peruse dpr some, but I've actually been surprised how quickly my patience has waned for the noise there.

"The cafe" has been, and continues to be, a breath of fresh air. Let's hope it stays that way!

Just a thought. We developed new sharper demosaicing and new noise reduction thanks to much noise about noise and much hype about pixels behind greasy AA filters. Big thankyou to DPR Trolls.

my take, if we need trolls, we can get our dose at dpr. Let them be the lab rats they wanna be. This place is too nice to trash up with trolls and negativism. Frank discussion, yes, but trash, no. Just my humble opinion.

Iliah said:
Just a thought. We developed new sharper demosaicing and new noise reduction thanks to much noise about noise and much hype about pixels behind greasy AA filters. Big thankyou to DPR Trolls.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great, Iliah, just great......... :wink:

I also want this place to be troll-free. And actually I want DPR troll-free too. I was just saying that there is some silver lining out of troll activity. Not that it is worth it, as same and probably much better results can be achieved without the pain of tolerating trolls.

It is a shame

I wanted to like the Nikon Forum but it's a bit too tense for me. I figure it will get crazier as the relase of the D2X approaches.

I've been spending a lot of time on Dgrin, Its not a bad place to post pics and talk photography. No trolls and its not brand specific.

Iliah said:
I also want this place to be troll-free. And actually I want DPR troll-free too. I was just saying that there is some silver lining out of troll activity. Not that it is worth it, as same and probably much better results can be achieved without the pain of tolerating trolls.

I see your point, and wasnt slamming you. I know the feedback helps, but there has to be a happy medium.

Always enjoy your input Iliah

Backdoctor said:
listen.

Do you hear it? The sounds of NO TROLLING?

Isnt this wonderful. We can have fun, exchange our ideas, photos and stuff without the doom and gloom.

I went to DPR and just cant take it anymore. Same trolls, different names.

Thanks to Patrick and Frank for a "quiet" place to have fun. (except for me and dewey of course).

Had to say it. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ahh, much better. I'm getting disgusted with all the bs over there. It's like they have shifts or something one leaves and another comes in to replaceit. my frustration is my own fault , because i have been feeding them lately. I must stop this insanity. As long as dpR remains unmoderated it will be troll heaven. I can happily particpate inspite the bs if i really wanted to. For now I will hang around here.

JC

[quote="CraigH
Ahh, much better. I'm getting disgusted with all the bs over there. It's like they have shifts or something one leaves and another comes in to replaceit. my frustration is my own fault , because i have been feeding them lately. I must stop this insanity. As long as dpR remains unmoderated it will be troll heaven. I can happily particpate inspite the bs if i really wanted to. For now I will hang around here.[/quote]

Welcome to peace and quiet, Craig, especially after your battles today at DPR. I felt for you, but I also felt that nothing was going to stop that guy. Let them bait each other.

Glad you're here. I hope this remains a troll-free zone.

Joel

Latest threads

Top Bottom