1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Evolution 9 Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by yerffejleahcim, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Great job on the exposure. In pic 1 the pole behind the spoiler is quite evident. There's those pesky poles in almost evey image. Is it possible to find a less developed location and a cleaner back ground??? I really like the heat discoloration on the exhaust tip...nice pic. The fish eye doesn't do the Evo any justice in the last pic. The distortion makes the car look stretched. Hope I wasn't too harsh.. you are here to learn...........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

2. evokel

evokel

Sep 6, 2008
    florida
    have the same car, same color :) 

3. I really appreciate your feedback. I learn alot from you guys. I tried avoiding the pole but couldn't find another good location. That parking space was for two cars only. I will continue to look for locations here. As for the fish eye, just playing with the D90 settings. hehe. Thanks again..

4. Great! Any pics?

5. evokel

evokel

Sep 6, 2008
    florida
    heres one pic..hdr
    2853912543_8e15c0eca0_b.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.