Ex-girlfriend dumps me for my Subaru

Discussion in 'People' started by Jonathan F/2, Dec 17, 2005.

1. My ex-girlfriend has a thing for my Subaru...unfortunately, I don't think she has a thing for me anymore! :frown: :tongue: :eek:

Anyways, I took a shot with both of them and she just kept on commenting how she loved my car. I can't believe I was dumped for a car! haha!

D70, 18-70 DX

[​IMG]

2. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    J, you have women hanging from your lenses all the time, if you are looking for pity you are talking to the wrong people!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Rubbish colour for the Sooby. Subaru's are blue, gleaming metallic blue.:eek:

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. I see your avatar and I see your car..... I understand :smile: :smile: :smile: . In all seriousness, very nice photograph and your story makes it better. Thanks,

5. She matches your car. Be happy you where not married to her she would divorce you and take your car. Because you have to much candy in front of your camera's.

Great photo and what a vignetting you have applied. Most people complain about vignetting on their film camera's now you have DX sensor and you miss your vignetting so you add it. Is that also why your car is red and not blue.

But one thing we all do here is love your photo's and especially with the lovely woman in it. :biggrin:

6. you dont stil have her number do you?
    :^)

7. Too many world rally blue subarus! I like my sedona red pearl darn it!

Oh yeah, I like the imperfections of film, digital is too perfect, makes for a more interesting photo!

Here's 2 shots she took of me off the PCH highway near Malibu!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS - I don't really smoke (just socially), I just thought it looked cool for the photo-op!

8. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Can you blame her for dumping you?

:smile:

Pretty girl.. Sorry that she didn't like you for your long lenses'

9. Cherokee

Cherokee

Nov 27, 2005
    Alabama
    Tell her I have a new Outback and give her my number!
    Robert

10. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Nice shot!!Pretty model :)!!!

11. Johan

Johan

Jun 18, 2005
    Belgium
    Hi Jonathan,

Well I must say that those shots are pretty damn ... stunning:smile:

Those scoobies are very nice cars to drive, I have once lapped the nurburgring in one of those, it's nice how you can drift with one of those:biggrin:

I hope that the title of your post is tongue in cheek.
    At an hot summer's day: You driving the scoobie with your nice girlfriend next to you and the song NY lipps by Soulwax bouncing out if the speakers:Music: Perfect picture :biggrin:

Keep up the good work and good luck with your car and girlfriend !

Johan

12. Hi Johan,

Yes I love the subies! I try to take every curve as fast as possible, and when the car feels like it's slipping, it always manages to grip! I love it!

My car, camera and dog are my 3 loves in life, but in no particular order! :biggrin:

13. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Could you ask that chick to step outa the way so I can get a good look at your car?

14. Heck! I can't believe you dated someone that wears a Ford t-shirt! :eek: :biggrin:

BTW, that is a nice pic. I like how you PP'd the frame borders.

15. Derrel

Derrel Guest

You should have seen this coming Jonathan--I mean,in the photo she's wearing a shirt that says F-o-r-d on it, right there in plain sight!!

16. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    It actually says "My Daddy drives a Ford" Oh Lord J it's worse than we thought, get out of there.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

17. That's why I dumped her. :tongue: :biggrin:

No offense to any Ford owners in her! hahaha!

18. I saw your photo's yesterday and there is very good mood in these photo's. It is that my harddisk was dieing on me so i could not reply to these photo's. Is it a duotone version of your photo's?

19. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Great picture and PP. If you had the choice between the picture you posted and a picture only with the car, which one would you frame and hang on your wall?

20. It could be worse. If you were married she'd be driving away in it,

Woody