1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Exbury House, Exbury Gardens. HDR treatment.

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Davec223, Aug 7, 2008.

1. HI,
    have not had a great amount of time recently to post but thought I would post the following.

OK this is not a true HDR as it was done from one raw file that was adjusted and saved to get the correct exposures for photomatix. (Boy I am going to enjoy this a lot.) I then PP it in elements. C&C greatly appreciated. I like it but want to know what others think.

Original shot.

originalhouse.

Converted shot

house1finished.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  2. wow....
    even the original is very nice
    but.... that converter image... incredible
    i can't wait to see your next one

3. Thanks Greg,
    It's funny I posted these on another site and got the original is to bright and the converted is to saturated, it just goes to show how subjective photography is.

4. I like the second on even if it is a little saturated. Also liked the straightening.

5. Matthias

Matthias

Apr 13, 2007
    Central Texas
    Wonderful stuff - so much more dramatic. Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.