Excellent PS CA solution

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Rich Gibson, Sep 2, 2005.

1. We all joke about that "dark side" web site but with the sheer volume of posts, there often are some very informative posts. I just came across an excellent PS solution to CA, especially on the 10.5. As an owner of that lens, there are certain circumstances when the CA can be horrible.

This thread (specifically the 4th post down) shows a way of removing it. A couple of posts further down shows a classic 10.5 example and the fixed image.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1021&message=13685074

Rich

2. Hi Thanks for the link. At the moment i did not have needed this yet. But i planning to buy in a few weeks a Tokina 12-24mm F/4 lens. And seems that it have some times this problem. So now with these easy steps its easily fixable. So i bookmarked the link. Sometimes you need to use the "Dark Side".

Greetings,
    VinceBeus