Excitement during Chicago Get Together

As some might recall we had a mini-Get Together last weekend in Chicago. I flew in on Friday evening 1 June and went to Frank Angileri's (Eng45ine) fire house to say hello. While Frank was giving me a cook's tour (ending with Strawberry Smoothies, by the way:biggrin:) they had two alarms. Frank asked for and got permission to invite along! What a great experience blasting through the night near Chicago with the siren blaring....every kid's dream. Here are some unprocessed shots during the two evolutions. Sorry for the OOF cabin shot..very bumpy stiff ride.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Frank, what treat. You are the greatest host! Thanks.

Rich

I ama with Leigh. I would love to go on a fire call on that purdy new Fire Engine
Frank looks happy as a kid:>))
Thanks for those shots Rich

Hey....cool shots Rich and you are more than welcome for the rides around town. It was truly my pleasure to host you, Phil, MarieBoyer and our local members, I enjoyed the opportunity to shoot and chat with everyone who attended.

Nice work Rich!
Frank nice Pierce, I think that is the same one we had. I loved that engine especially with the center pump panel so you could see what is going on! Nice ride!!!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom