1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Exercising with the 60 micro

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Uncle Frank, Apr 6, 2007.

1. I've taken to leaving the 60 micro on my d70, and taking it with me every time I go for a stroll or a bike ride. It's amazing how many beautiful things find my eye when I'm not looking for them. This morning's 2 mile walk was no exception.

This little beauty was right in my own front yard.

In northern California, everything flowers this time of the year... even the trees.

View attachment 88870

I don't take pictures of bugs, unless they happen to jump into the frame all by themselves. But this busy bee made for a picture that screamed SPRING to me.

View attachment 88871

It pays to look up, too.

View attachment 88872

On the way back home...

View attachment 88873

View attachment 88874

Next door neighbor's side yard.

View attachment 88875

And back home again. The daily walk is for health reasons, but the 60 micro turns it from a chore into a delight :) .

View attachment 88876

2. JDar

JDar

Jan 28, 2007
    TX/NM
    Nice shots and it's great to take a camera along on rides or walks. In keeping with your idea I'll post a couple that I snapped while either biking or walking in the mountains of NM.

3. Beautiful. Great idea. Seems like you always have your camera with you!

I'm going on a bike ride in Teton Park tomorrow. Bet I will have something to take photos of there--but not flowers!

4. A very good idea. I'm still looking into a way of safely carrying my D50 and a couple lenses on my bicycle. Hopefully the weather will give us a break in Ohio soon, and I will be able to get out. Very nice images.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.