1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

EXIF editor - any recommendations ?

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Pa, Aug 4, 2008.

1. On our recent trip through Alaska, my wife and I were using two cameras and a Garmin GPS. I saved each day's GPS track in the folder with the pictures for that day, and was planning to coordinate them using the "Geosetter" software.

Now I find that through my blunder, the clock on my D200 was set incorrectly by one day. I would like to be able to edit the Exif data for the D200 NEF files to increment the date by one day.

Can anyone recommend software that will do this? I find some that will work on jpegs, but so far I see none for NEFs.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2008
  2. Thanks, Eugene, but it says it only works on jpeg files.

Added in edit: it appears that Geosetter may be able to do this..

3. You're welcome Jim. I had the same problem with my D70/D200 when I came back from Uganda and now I can sort my images on capture time and number sequentially.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.