1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Exif questions

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Matt S, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Hello all, I am looking for either a method or software to be able to copy exif imformation and add it to a photo. I have seen the script that is mentioned on this site but I have elements 3 :(  and don't think it will run for me. Does anyone have any other ideas :idea: :idea: . I can see the exif in nikon view but not copy it. So short of taking a screen shot, and doing some cut and paste, I don't see any help there. I don't really need to do mass quantities but would like to be able to include exif in pictures that I post to the forum etc. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I don't have capture. I just couldn't see the $100 price tag.

2. Cory Cooper

Cory Cooper

May 24, 2005
    Salem, NH
    What platform are you running - Win or Mac? What graphics software do you have now?

C

3. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
  4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. thanks everyone. Paul once again you are the man. :cool:  I will give these a try later on tonight. I only hope I am more successful with this than I was when you attempted to help me with SLQ stuff. :redface:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.