Extended Insurance?

I purchase my D2X from OneCall.com and they offer a 3 year extended warranty for $349.95. The insurance is offered through"Westchester Specialty Insurance services" Do I go with this or purchase a Mack warranty. I want to make sure the person will take care of the problem if one should arise.

Does anyone know if Nikon offers an extended warranty?

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated. I have had a Fuji S2 for several years and have put over $1500 in repairs over the last year, so a warranty seems like a good Idea on a $5,000.00 camera.

Ron Strobel

To my knowledge Nikon does not offer an extended warranty. Personally I have not had any experience with Mack warranties but a lot of people seem to buy them. :) If presented with the option I too would probably opt for an extended warranty seeing a lot of people here make money or even their living with it.

Andreas,

Did you purchase your extended warranty at the same time you purchased your camera? If not how long after you purchased your camera did you buy the warranty?

Thanks

Andreas,

Did you purchase your extended warranty at the same time you purchased your camera? If not how long after you purchased your camera did you buy the warranty?

Thanks

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom