Extreme Photowalk!

Have they no fear? There is a new trend among the young and brave in Russia called “Skywalking,” where groups of teens are climbing to the top of towering structures and buildings to capture heart-racing images from above. Two such daredevils are Vitaly Raskalov and Alexander Remnov, who have created a portfolio of photographs from their vertical ventures. These two men have scaled some of Moscow’s greatest heights, from bridges and water towers to skyscrapers, posing in nail-biting, dangerous positions. Oh, did we mention they do it all without any safety equipment? Gulp! Read more.

Potential Darwin Award finalist.

Keep in mind all of the free style mountain climbers that climb with no protective gear.
I wonder if they have permits to do all of this or what the legal side is. Are they breaking into these buildings/places to do their climb?

I will keep my feet firmly on the ground thanks. Even with a harness and multiple back up systems I wouldn't want to do this.

Great pics. This would get you free housing here in the US. As for a harness/safety gear, no such thing was widely considered in the construction industry, until the 80s.. never used any myself, somewhere is some movie film from a hi rise.

I envy them being able to get such great photographs but I hope their obvious talents are put to better use eventually.

Latest threads

Top Bottom