1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Eye on the Ball

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Sanford504, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Sanford504

Sanford504

Mar 27, 2008
    Yeadon, PA
    This is just a test to determine if I've learned the techniques of posting my photos.http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll132/Sanford504/eyeontheball-1.

Why won't it work? I posted one photo where the link was highlighted in blue and all I had to do was clik on that tho see the photo. Now, I can't repeat the prosess for any other photos. This has to be the most frustrating attemtp to post photos I've ever had!!! I have posted nature photos on another site with now problem. Why the heck does this site have to be so darn complicated? Other than this "problem" I think it is a great site, but it looks like I will NEVER learn post any of my work.

2. See your other post, Newt fixed it for ya...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.