Eye one photo LT

Has anyone used this I have seen the posts for the monitor calibration are positive. just wondering if anyone has used it to calibrate there printer? Is it worth the extra money?
kevin

I just bought one also. I thought the printer profiler was insufficient for getting a "great" profile, using only 20-30 colors, so I opted to take advantage of the coupon in the box and picked up the RGB extension...

On the first attempt I printed the single test chart on 13x19 paper, but then struggled with the calibrartion since it did not fit into the "reader tray".

On thing I did notice, when I blew selecting the correct row and column the software did advise me that row-x,col-y needed another reading and when the errors were repaired, it went off and built a profile.

I tried the profile using the same paper against that from EPSON printing the identical photo from CS2 and "MY" profile produced a much darker image.

In the kit, there is the calibration stand with a small opaque white indow. the question I need answered is to I point the white window towards the room's lighting source or just leave it on the desktop (in which case, why is it white and semi-transparent?

Latest threads

Top Bottom