EyeCups

Can someone tell me what eye cup they use on there D2x or D2hs as my manual says DK-19 but i havent even seen it listed?

The DK-2 is the one i have seen, as i also need the anti fog eye piece as well.

Thanks

M

marc

hi

i also posted, some place else

i would like some help with these eyecups
dk-2, dk-19 differences, which to use

they are not made specifically for
d2h or d2x

how do they fit or are you doing something with them

any help is appreciated

marc

M

marcus

The DK-2 will fit on the D2X viewfinder without any modification. Just follow the instructions come with the DK-2.

I too just got the Dk-19, supposedly Dk2 is now replaced with the dk-19 ............cant find the 17m, but will definitely try too find one ;-)

B

bpetterson

I use DK-2 and keep spares.
Never had to use a spare.

Will be installing DK-17M using existing DK-2 tomorrow.

Birger

DK-17M with the DK-19 eyecup works much better than with the DK-2. The hole in the DK-19 is a smaller diameter and if you follow the instructions that come with the DK-19 eyecup it works perfectly with the DK-17M and you get the full depth of the eyecup. When you use it with the DK-2 eyecup you have to leave the rubber ring around the eyepiect so the eyecup won't easily pull over it, and while this does work, the eyecup depth is significantly reduced. DK-19 and DK17M together work very well if you follow the Nikon instructions.

jgrove said:
Can someone tell me what eye cup they use on there D2x or D2hs as my manual says DK-19 but i havent even seen it listed?

The DK-2 is the one i have seen, as i also need the anti fog eye piece as well.

Thanks

This is what i bought, a DK-19 rubber eyecup as this is the one Nikon recommends, i also bought a DK-17A Anti Fog eye piece, which may be useful for my sports work.

Cheers

fks

dk-2 on a d2h. i'm on my second one, i lost one despite the locking mechanism. then again i also lost one on my d1 :?

ricky

Latest threads

Top Bottom