Face Flop

Nick was practicing diving at the pool yesterday...but we couldn't get him to undersand that your hands should go in the water *BEFORE* the rest of your body, not all at the same time. He would face flop in the water, laugh hysterically, and then do it all over again. Pretty soon a half-dozen kids were doing the same thing...it was a riot.

161588492-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice capture. I like the water drops coming down off him as he goes in...

That looks like what comes next is a loud smack and some red skin... :eek:

John, just don't let him do that from too high up. It gets more painful the higher you are. Cute picture and his form looks great. We used to call them belly flops but face flop will do.

Thats great:>)))
I know all had a great time
Great pic and memories

Gale, thanks...they grow so fast...nice to have these shots to remind them and us...

Nice capture. I like the water drops coming down off him as he goes in...

That looks like what comes next is a loud smack and some red skin... :eek:

Brian, it really wasn't that painful...he must have done it 20 times...just kept laughing...

He's got great form!!! :biggrin: Head down, toes pointed... Great shot.

Keith, thanks!

Yeah, his form is perfect, but you really get the feeling that gravity is about to take over, don't you!

Mason, yeah...it was great.

John, just don't let him do that from too high up. It gets more painful the higher you are. Cute picture and his form looks great. We used to call them belly flops but face flop will do.

Thanks, Gordon. We'll tell him, but nature will probably do a better job of reminding him...LOL...his belly kind of went in first, then his face...didn't really look like your standard belly flop... :wink:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: OUCH! :eek:

G

Graeme, I kept asking him if he was OK, and he just kept giggling...no red face...he loved every minute...

Great shot! It is amazing how much joy our children bring us in the things they do!

Yeah, you never know what's around the corner...can't wait for the wrecked car "joy", or the college tuition "joy"... :eek: :wink:

He has the right idea tho...my son didnt' start like that. Seems like your son just needs a little adjustment and he's got it. Showing him this picture will really show him what he's doing wrong.

I like it the shot...good one.

Well I had to check up on you, see what you were up to... make sure you're staying out of trouble.

Yeah, right...you just missed us...I haven't been out to ILP for a while...are you still posting there?

He has the right idea tho...my son didnt' start like that. Seems like your son just needs a little adjustment and he's got it. Showing him this picture will really show him what he's doing wrong.

I like it the shot...good one.

Hey, thanks...he seems to think he's doing it right...so we've got some work to do...:eek:

Latest threads

Top Bottom