Faces of F-1, (Well, mostly faces) dial up beware !

Most of you by now of the problems associated with the Formula One race several weeks ago so I will not revisit it here. But if you are interested try this link http://www.planetf1.com/features/race_features/story_20035.shtml

Instead I decided to post some shots from the infield. Most are candids. I used the small version of most of these to save on bandwidth. Just snaps but I had a blast just poeple watching.

And yes Leigh, They are mostly girls and young ladies...No apologies, I think they make a much better subject. Some shots may even be flattering.

We'll start with this fella. I'm pretty sure he heard the F-1 cars go by but still not sure if he ever saw the one that went in front of him. At 18,000 RPM all you can see or hear is a blur.
26497795-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Some of you have seen this young lady posted here before. But I don't think you saw the two bruisers following her. She didn't leave thier sight. They didn't look to keen on us taking her picture but apparently tollerated us as we are still able to walk and didn't have to pull our cameras out of someplace not so pleasant. Oh yeah, for you single guys. here is the link for the full res version. http://number1son.smugmug.com/photos/26497805-L.jpg.
26497805-M.jpg

Now this young lady is definately trying to get noticed by Micheal S. Might be successful too! Just hope she doesn't do it at the end of the straight.
26497793-S.jpg

And perhaps we add a little international flair?
26497792-S.jpg
26497788-S.jpg
26497809-S.jpg
26497803-S.jpg

A good looking couple. Nice camera also. The attractive gal shot me a piece sign, At least I think it was. It's been a long time.
26497815-S.jpg

And yup, a lot of families there really enjoying themselves.
26497796-S.jpg

A lot of sports while waiting between lesser races on Saturday.
26497813-S.jpg

Ahhh, not sure...
26497790-S.jpg

Obviously a long long time F-1 fan.
26497800-S.jpg

this attractive lady gave me a very nice smile once the camera was gone. You can't make me believe that these gals don't like the attention. And in most cases it is well deserved.
26497802-S.jpg

As I said, A good time was had by all.
26497808-L.jpg

D

dbirdsong

Nice work...
Maybe this will help for those that think us men are just a bunch of pigs when are taking photos of cute you girls...
Just because were on a diet, it doesn't mean we can't look at the menu. :D

Real Name
Chris
I'm a pig. In fact I'm pulling that one for my ... "collection".

Oh, and funny looking British couples are always giving me the peace sign too.

Seriously Greg, these are some nice photos. Whenever I go to events, like races, fairs, etc. it to get faces. They're my favorite subject.

Cool shots Greg,

How 'bout a link to all the larger shots? ;) Come to think of it, you might want to put a link to your smugmug site in your sig or profile...you know, the "www" link button?
Makes me want to go next time! If there IS a next time.

Greg,

Do you go to fashion shows and photograph the cars people arrive in?

Nice pics

Latest threads

Top Bottom