Facts of nature re: birds

I'm always interested in learning new things in nature and saw this in the newspaper this morning. Never knew that!!!!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Now that I've made you all have a good laugh, I'm going paddling. Ciao, baby!

Re: Birds and nature, anyone remember the news from a few weeks back? Seems the birders at Madiera Canyon, AZ are upset. So many visitors have walked through the canyon with their cell phones on recently, the Mockingbirds have started doing cell-phone ring imitations!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Glad you like this, sure made me laugh over my morning coffee! (paddling has been postponed: humungous thunderboomer just came through and I didn't want to become a crispy critter)

Baywing, that is too funny!!! I can just see the mockingbirds chirping it out and everyone reaching for their pocket/holster! *LOL*

Ibn

OMG. Almost spat on my monitor trying to hold the tea down. :oops: Really cracked me up.

Thanks for posting that.

Glad I could provide a laugh for your day.... Eric, keep Windex around, I've got a lot more of these!

You're right Thomas, very few divorces.... because the falcons eat the cheaters - Winged Hitmen!! LOL I love studying the habits of birds - believe it or not, they're very interesting!

TOLady said:
I love studying the habits of birds - believe it or not, they're very interesting!
I'm with you on that! I'd much rather sit and observe than jump back in the car to see how many species you can chalk up in that day or geographic region (I have many friends that are into that scene).

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom