Fall colors around an old, abandoned farm.

Here are a few images I took while wandering around an old homestead. The fall colors are on display these days.

_JIL2105_01.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_JIL2107.jpg

_JIL2114.jpg

_JIL2060.jpg

Enjoy the day and stay safe.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
A wonderful set of creative images! I've become so tired of hot, humid weather that I'm really looking forward to fall. Fall should be right around the corner.....just yesterday I had to turn on the heat a bit to take the chill off the house.

Well done. You have some some great photos.
The second photo is nothing short of magical. It's got the right colors, depth of field and you even threw in a diagonal to render a dynamic composition.
Perfection!
Wow!! Really top notch!!

Ken
A wonderful set of creative images! I've become so tired of hot, humid weather that I'm really looking forward to fall. Fall should be right around the corner.....just yesterday I had to turn on the heat a bit to take the chill off the house.
Lovely set, i particularly like 3 and 4
Nice - 2 is my favorite.

Thank you all for the comments. It's surprising what can turn out unexpectedly. I hadn't planned on taking my camera along on the walk with the dog but just did on a last-minute impulse. With a macro lens attached, it is lighter than normal but also changes how you look at things. There seems to be much more of interest in the close-up world when you look at the little things that are part of the overall landscape. I am glad you all enjoyed the images.

Latest threads

Top Bottom