Fall in Highland

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dbirdsong, Oct 23, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I have wanted to take a picture of these trees for a while, but there is a stupid no parking sign on the side of the road. But Friday I just said, this is to good to drive by. So I stopped jumped out of the car took several quick shots on jumped back in the car and drove off before any police drove up and tried to give me a ticket.
    I adjusted the levels and did remove a cell phone tower in the back ground.
    [​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow Dave you guys are sure posting some wonderful colors. Boyu I would love to see that again..

You just want to stare for hours.

Thanks for sharing yet another gorgeous fall image.

what a shame we even get stopped from looking at beauty. :<((((

3. Dave
    do like they did in the roadrunner cartoon. make a cover for the sign that says "parking for photographers only" and take your time.
    This is very nice and I bet a morning shot would be awesome (or evening depending on direction)

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful fall landscape, Dave, The reflection is awesome.

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

That was in the morning... I might stop again if the water and light looks right...
    I might have to do that sign too :biggrin:

6. Great colors well worth the risk, be a week or two until we get color like that

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

We can trade Gale.. I would love to spend some time photographing those birds down in your neck of the woods...
    To be honest, I would love to see New England in the fall. The color there is so much better than lower Michigan.

8. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Dave,
    Very beautiful scennery, great capture.
    I did the same in the city today, turned on the emergency light and parked on the strret, jumped out and took a few shots :smile:

9. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

After just reading about Wilma, I think I will just stay here in Michigan for the time being... :wink:

10. Dave what road is that? I grew up in Milford and wish I had taken more photos of the area when I was there last, but family is demanding...

Thanks for sharing, great image!

11. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

That is on M-59 between Harvey Lake Rd. and Milford Rd. The Highland Twp. Library is right behind those trees.

12. Very nice....worth the risk for the colors.. :smile: