1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fall sunset - Alaska

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Thom S, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Thom S

Thom S

Aug 15, 2012
    Alaska
    Fall is brief in Alaska and visually stimulating. Love the fall colors!!

Tom Stokes - September 20, 2018-20-01-46-2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Really a nice shot, Tom. You've got that spot figured out. Unbelievable fall we've been having. Hope all is well with you.

3. Beautiful color Tom. Great composition.

4. Great image, has a very relaxing feel to it.

5. Beautiful composition and colors!

6. Wonderful. Those colors reflected in the water are just sublime.

7. Beautiful scene and well captured.

Glenn

8. Thom S

Thom S

Aug 15, 2012
    Alaska
    Thanks guys for your comments. The location is a short drive from my house so it is a frequent subject. No tide change and no wind this time so the ocean looked like a lake.

9. Llew81

Llew81

Oct 4, 2018
    London
    Cracking shot!

10. You nailed this one. Love everything about it.

11. BEAUTIFUL SHOT!

12. Very nice, peaceful image. I really like the color in this; so many landscapes these days have the vibrance and saturation ramped up so high that they no longer look real or natural. Yours looks both real and natural - nice work.

13. Thom S

Thom S

Aug 15, 2012
    Alaska
    Thanks Fred, I appreciate your comment. I liked the soft pastel colors of the scene that evening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.