1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Family Portrait's...without... ME

Discussion in 'People' started by taat2d, Jul 12, 2008.

1. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Here's a few I shot today of my wife son and dau. Can't believe my wife actually let me take her picture today. Let me know what you think.

Thanx

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Joe...
    It's called a Tripod and a timer. Be sure and buy a good tripod if you don't have one. Don't just buy one because it's cheap. Cheap is not always good.

Tell mama to take her sunglasses off next time. Years from now she'll look at these and say "What the heck was I thinking with these monster size sunglasses?"

These are great images...

3. Nice shots, yes definitely get a tripod and include yourself.

AM

4. joe
    nice job... beautiful family
    i hope that you will get that tripod soon
    you are a lucky man

5. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    Joe they are very nice!!

6. Great shots Joe. its too bad you were not in them, your kids are beautiful.

7. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Thanx everyone. I do have a tripod. We were in the park, and I was just planning on taking some images of my son running around. Never thought the wife was actually going to agree to get in front of the camera for me.

Seneca my wife was doing her Jackie O impression with those glasses on. Hehe

8. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    wow Joe - GREAT job on these!

9. JessP7

JessP7

May 3, 2005
    North MS, USA
    Very good shots, Joe. You definitely have to get one with the four of you together though.

10. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Thanx Linda!!

Thanx Jess. The next time we go to this park I'm gonna take my tripod and try to get a REAL family portrait.

11. Joe, those are really cool pictures... I especially like the way in photo#1 your son has his hand so "lovingly" on the babies head! Beautiful family photo... next time definitely jump in there. Beautiful treasures. Enjoy.

12. Joe, excellent work, beautiful family

13. JoJo2Fast

JoJo2Fast

Nov 20, 2007
    Auburn, WA
    Great photos!

Your wife looks like she may have blinked a couple times in some of them though haha

14. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Thanx Jan.

Thanx Greg.
    Thank Jordan. I can't believe no noticed she blinked!!!! :eek: 
    hehe

15. Joe, you have come such a long way...these are FANTASTIC shots!

16. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Thanx John. It's means sooo much to me when I get compliments from people here that I try to emulate. I look to all of you for wisdom, help, and inspiration!! :Love:

17. vz223

vz223

Dec 7, 2007
    NJ
    Agreed. Some day she will look at this and :smile:.
    Nice job Joe. Next time, get in on the fun.

18. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Thanx Vince. I'm gonna have to start leaving my tripod in my trunk!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.