Family Portrait's...without... ME

Here's a few I shot today of my wife son and dau. Can't believe my wife actually let me take her picture today. Let me know what you think.

Thanx

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Joe...
It's called a Tripod and a timer. Be sure and buy a good tripod if you don't have one. Don't just buy one because it's cheap. Cheap is not always good.

Tell mama to take her sunglasses off next time. Years from now she'll look at these and say "What the heck was I thinking with these monster size sunglasses?"

These are great images...

Thanx everyone. I do have a tripod. We were in the park, and I was just planning on taking some images of my son running around. Never thought the wife was actually going to agree to get in front of the camera for me.

Seneca my wife was doing her Jackie O impression with those glasses on. Hehe

Joe, those are really cool pictures... I especially like the way in photo#1 your son has his hand so "lovingly" on the babies head! Beautiful family photo... next time definitely jump in there. Beautiful treasures. Enjoy.

Joe, those are really cool pictures... I especially like the way in photo#1 your son has his hand so "lovingly" on the babies head! Beautiful family photo... next time definitely jump in there. Beautiful treasures. Enjoy.
Thanx Jan.

Joe, excellent work, beautiful family
Thanx Greg.
Great photos!

Your wife looks like she may have blinked a couple times in some of them though haha
Thank Jordan. I can't believe no noticed she blinked!!!! :eek:
hehe

Joe, you have come such a long way...these are FANTASTIC shots!
Thanx John. It's means sooo much to me when I get compliments from people here that I try to emulate. I look to all of you for wisdom, help, and inspiration!! :Love:

Agreed. Some day she will look at this and :smile:.
Nice job Joe. Next time, get in on the fun.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom