1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Family snapshots (added one)

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Hovmod, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    Hm. Families nowadays... OK, let's see...
    This is my oldest son's oldest brother (who is not my son) and their mother, who is not the mother of my youngest son. Is that clear enough? :) 

3795788739_056eb71b47_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Tri-x

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
  2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Clear as intermingled family mud Tormod! In any event, the picture is an excellent double portrait (which I consider very difficult to do well!) Is it my American ethnocentrism, or do they not have the phenotypical Norwegian looks? (They are both very good looking by my judgment.)

3. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    Thanks, Chris. I'm sure it's difficult if you set out to do it. This one happened all by itself as I was snapping away to finish up the Tri-x so I could load another roll of that 25 ASA Croatian film. :) 
    Luck is easy.

Your fine-tuned ethno-radar doesn't fail you, mate. They're both from Colombia. She's lived here half her life, he was 4 or so when they arrived. Since you ask. ;) 

4. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    Columbia to Norway? Now THAT is climate change. :tongue:

5. Excellent piece of luck as you say.

6. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    Thanks. :) 

Here's Sebastian - my oldest, her youngest, the top left guy's little brother (this was taken by him):

3796783930_3b33d66448_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

7. Very nice portraits.

8. Agree, excellent portraits. Yep, my first guess in #1 was that they were Hispanic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.