Family snapshots (added one)

Hm. Families nowadays... OK, let's see...
This is my oldest son's oldest brother (who is not my son) and their mother, who is not the mother of my youngest son. Is that clear enough? :)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Tri-x

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Name
Chris
Clear as intermingled family mud Tormod! In any event, the picture is an excellent double portrait (which I consider very difficult to do well!) Is it my American ethnocentrism, or do they not have the phenotypical Norwegian looks? (They are both very good looking by my judgment.)

Thanks, Chris. I'm sure it's difficult if you set out to do it. This one happened all by itself as I was snapping away to finish up the Tri-x so I could load another roll of that 25 ASA Croatian film. :)
Luck is easy.

Your fine-tuned ethno-radar doesn't fail you, mate. They're both from Colombia. She's lived here half her life, he was 4 or so when they arrived. Since you ask. ;)

Thanks, Chris. I'm sure it's difficult if you set out to do it. This one happened all by itself as I was snapping away to finish up the Tri-x so I could load another roll of that 25 ASA Croatian film. :)
Luck is easy.

Your fine-tuned ethno-radar doesn't fail you, mate. They're both from Colombia. She's lived here half her life, he was 4 or so when they arrived. Since you ask. ;)
Columbia to Norway? Now THAT is climate change. :tongue:

Thanks. :)

Here's Sebastian - my oldest, her youngest, the top left guy's little brother (this was taken by him):

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom