Family water ski album

Finally got through my files from a week of skiing. I was blessed with some cloudy, misty weather which certainly does help for my photos.

1. Queen of the lake.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Most runs of the week.

3. Most improved. Stole older sister's new ski and proceeded to carve up the lake.

4. Rarest photographic siting. Stefanie enjoyed the back button focus and the shorter 105mm lens. She got a bunch of keepers, but this one makes me appear almost coordinated!

5. My son flew up but could only stay for 48 hours. Plane landed after midnight after a full day of work. We woke him up for some skiing.

6. Sadly, it was our sunniest day. He's a good skier but claims he doesn't like it much. I believe he is actually asleep right here.

#4 is tops :D.
Thanks, Nick. I'm just always stunned when I get a few shots of me in focus. It makes my family appreciate my efforts. It's not as easy as it looks!

Sure looks like a week of fun. The family will love those wonderful photos.
Thanks, Terri. It's our favorite week of the year. No phones, TV or computers. Just the family in a cabin with lots of biking and water skiing. Paradise!!

nice set, that lens is impressive
Thanks, Randy. I'm glad I tried that combo this year.

Awesome Mitch. Like Randy said the 105 works out really well on the D500 for water skiing. I'm a right foot forward guy myself.:)
Thanks, Rick. My whole crazy family skis left foot forward. Your technique is much more conventional.

I like #1 and #3. The smiles are tops. Your wife's carving of the water is splendid.
Thanks, Walter. My wife skis with a big grin on her face. My older daughter and I look very serious. It could be the fear of falling at high speed!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom