Famous graves

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by R Bond, Jul 4, 2007.

1. My wife and I were passing by Fairmount, IN yesterday (7-3-07) so I thought I would stop and get a photo of a famous grave stone, that is of a famous dead guys grave stone. And since I'm posting a grave stone I decided to throw in another famous stone. The second one is in Bloomington, IN. While this ain't art I thought the fresh lipstick on James Deans grave stone was,,,,,,curious/interesting,,,,, to me at least.

Regards
    RB

View attachment 104165

View attachment 104166

2. Like the Elvis, JFK, and Marilyn Monroe, some people's legacy far outlive their biological lives. Seems like a lot of these types came out of the 60's

Hoggie Carmichael huge but little remembered influence on the American musical cultural scene. Personally speaking his contributions were far greater than Dean's but that's just me.

3. [​IMG]
    Lakeview Cemetery - Seattle

4. Wow, Bruce was only 33 and his son 28? How sad for that family!! :frown: Did they die in accidents? Or is their some horrible primary cardiac disease in the family?

Their grave markers are gorgeous!

5. Hey Alex

Those are neat markers, thanks for posting.

6. Bruce Lee died of encephalitis and his son Brandon was killed in a freak on-set accident when a stunt they were doing with a revolver went wrong, if I remember correctly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.