Fantasy.

Visiting downtown Miami I saw this beautiful and artistic graffiti around the walls of a building where, believe it or not, there is an art gallery.
Each wall had a beautiful design but shooting the walls added nothing, in my opinion to the fantasy of the artist or artists that created them.
To me, this is another subrealistic image. After careful observation I noticed that at the top of the picture the electric meters looked like eyes while down below there were other two eyes that have been painted by the artist. I saw the balance. The rest are oversaturated colors used to attract the attention of the viewer.
I know many of you will not agree with me but as a photographer it is important to recognize these subjects. Any camera and any lens can do this but the fantasy is left to you, the photographer.

Fantasy.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D70s
18-55 kit lens.

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

cool shot
very nice

reminds me of a similar scene in downtown clearwater
247445683_GrLwx-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I like your fantasy too. I look for opportunities like this when I am in the streets with my camera. I also look for abstracts.
The light was a little harder than I like but fortunately this part of the graffiti was in the shade.
Thank you for your comments.
William.

Latest threads

Top Bottom