1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!
  1. kilofoxtrott

kilofoxtrott European Ambassador Moderator

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
  2. I like it very much Klaus. So many ways to read into this scene.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. Nicely captured, and it looks like there could be a few different viewpoints/stories out of it.

4. Like it too. Yes, a very clever and provocative scene.

5. I imagine there are at least two stories being told here, depending on what the viewer sees. For me, it's the woman from a younger generation carrying her cell phone wondering what the man from the older generation is reading. She's thinking, "Newspaper? What's a newspaper? Do they still sell those things?"

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  6. She's looking beyond the old geezer, who she doesn't even notice, at a lover who she won't see for a while. They were traveling together, perhaps sharing a single pair of headphones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. She doesn't seem to be looking at him but rather past him to something out of the frame. The guy's wearing a wedding ring though. If his wife were to see this with him not gawking at an attractive passer by, might score him valuable points. Just one interpretation.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Klaus is testing the limits and interpretation of GDPR :D :rolleyes: :cool: 

9. He's also testing my limits. I'm very limited, so good luck with that! :ROFLMAO: 

10. He’s pretending to read the paper while mumbling lewd comments, she is interested in putting some distance between them. Your typical dirty old man.

11. She's looking around for a cop to protect her from the fatherly old man pointing a huge Nikon at her . . . :LOL: 

Or maybe there's a canon shooter she's looking for.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. kilofoxtrott

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
    He he he...
    The picture was taken in Switzerland - not a member of the EU ;) :sneaky: :whistle: 

BTW it was a bus stop.

Kind regards
    Klaus

13. Old guy, what old guy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 08.26.18.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. You know you're old when they put one candle on the birthday cake for each decade.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. That's Nick on the right:ROFLMAO: 

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. The good looking old coot--but where is my wine glass?

18. kilofoxtrott

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
    Thank you my friends for featuring.

I'm honored
    Klaus

19. Maybe she's passing gas, and she was trying to figure out if the old guy reading the newspaper noticed? Unbeknownst to her, the older gentleman was just getting over a cold and couldn't smell a thing! :D  That's my story, I'm sticking to it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.