fast forward to week 10 - New Lab puppy and new photo project

Our new member of the family came home on Sunday. Pearl is just over 7 weeks old and I'm planning a picture a week for the next 12 weeks to see how quickly they grow. She weighs just over 10 lbs now and should gain about 2 lbs a week. It should be a fun little project.

i-H7CNnJp-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Oh yes! I'm a sucker for pups! What a cutie! So do you want this thread moved to the 52-week year long forum? LOL!

Oh yes! I'm a sucker for pups! What a cutie! So do you want this thread moved to the 52-week year long forum? LOL!
That's a good idea Karen. I wasn't sure if I should run the thread here or in the actual projects section. Go ahead and move it and I'll add some discussion about documenting Pearl's first year of life. This way I'll put more thought into capturing the new stuff she learns/experiences each week.

Chris

Super cute dog! We are a couple of months ahead of you with our 4 month old Vizsla pup. Don't worry, it gets better quick!

Week 2 update

Pearl is 8 weeks old today and is starting week 2 at our house. Lots of sleeping and chewing as she gets used to life with her new family.

i-nGw4jHL-X2.jpg

Last edited:

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
I love this one! Just adorable! At that age, they are either "ON" or "off"! Becautiful coloring and nice, big paws!

Week 2 update

Pearl is 8 months old today and is starting week 2 at our house. Lots of sleeping and chewing as she gets used to life with her new family.

i-nGw4jHL-X2.jpg

I think you meant 8 weeks old. It's going to be great fun watching Pearl grow up, Chris. She is too beautiful for words.

Week 2 update

Pearl is 8 weeks old today and is starting week 2 at our house. Lots of sleeping and chewing as she gets used to life with her new family.

i-nGw4jHL-X2.jpg

That's an adorable shot.

Latest threads

Top Bottom