1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fastpack 350 with D3 and lots o' lenses

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by BostonRott, Aug 4, 2009.

1. I just submitted this to Cambags, and wanted to put it here for future searchers. :smile:

This bag easily fits the D3 with a QR plate on the bottom. The 300/4 is mounted in these shots, as it's my longest lens. Stuffed a few other big ones in there just to show that the "trinity" will fit (14-24, 24/28-70 and 70-80/200).

This has turned out to be an awesome bag for "daily life" type shooting. So much fits up in that top compartment. Its first outing was to a Pawsox game, and I put full changing stuff for James plus sippy cup, and our free Jon Lester bobble-head doll in there with no problem. :smile:

original.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 389990

View attachment 389991

2. lr0868

lr0868

May 25, 2008
    henderson, nv
    I have one of these and love it..though I love the colors on yours better. Very comfy bag to carry.

3. It has become my favorite bag! :smile: I actually wanted it in red, but red/yellow are "bee/hornet attracting colors" in the Galapagos (you're advised against wearing them) ..... so blue it was. Do wish they had it in a moss green. :biggrin:

4. Yeah, I also have a blue one but I really liked the green colour of the Flipside...

5. davidC

davidC

Mar 10, 2009
    MD
    do you find it heavy at all?
    is there room for a flash?

6. Depending on what lenses you put in the bag, there is room for a flash. You can also put the flash in the top compartment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.