Fathers Day_ What are you doing

M

marc

what are all of the fathers doing for fathers day?

have a good day to all the dad's

marc

B

Brew

I don't know :cry: I'm not the Senior Dad in the family so I have to do whatever I'm told :cry:

Well im a kid so im gonna say what we are doing for my father. We hope to bring him up to a baseball game at safeco field up in seattle to watch the mariners. He has always been a fan of baseball so it seemed like a nice gift and then we are probably just hanging out. He is also probably taking care of me since I am having a gum graft today.

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Lunch with father-in-law and dinner with dad. Probably will get a kiss from my little princess.

I'll be golfing with my best buddy - my wife (Nothing new, really. We play golf together each saturday and sunday morning).
We'll get to the club early and have a nice breakfast there. In the afternoon, we have some relatives, including some of our (4) kids, over. With good weather we'll be hanging out around the pool. Then we'll all finish off the day with a BBQ steak dinner, accompanied by some fine wine.

We are heading to a neighboring community for an outdoor festival to listen to our favorite cover band- Arra (www.arraweb.com) then to dinner for pasta. I luck-out again this year...my birthday is this Sunday as well. Happy Birthday to me!!! :D :) :eek: 8) :lol: :p :wink:

Phil K said:
Lunch with father-in-law and dinner with dad. Probably will get a kiss from my little princess.

Sounds like what I'll be doing too -- except it's lunch w/ dad and dinner w/ in-law (and I guess I'll get a hug thrown on top from my little boy). :D

confused said:
Well im a kid so im gonna say what we are doing for my father. We hope to bring him up to a baseball game at safeco field up in seattle to watch the mariners. He has always been a fan of baseball so it seemed like a nice gift and then we are probably just hanging out. He is also probably taking care of me since I am having a gum graft today.

Hey! Sounds like what I could use at a Yankees game -- guess I'll have to wait til my kids reach their teens. :lol:

_Man_

My wife will treat me by paddling the canoe while I flyfish for trout in Mountain Lake, high country of Giles County, Virginia - weather permitting, of course!

Afterward, we may have dinner at Mountain Lake hotel:

25285568-M.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Go to church. Then head to Pickwick Lake and go for an afternoon and maybe evening sail. I hope the winds are good.

W

William

I'll visit my dad, whom I call Rocky (after Jim Rockford's father in THE ROCKFORD FILES) and try to hit the La Camera show, then enjoy watchin g Tiger try to win his 3rd US Open... my oldest daughter Taylor is getting married in October and had expressed wanting to see STAR WARS-?maybe to forget how much she's stressing over the preps for the wedding...

I have 5 kids and 1 grand kid living at home still, so it's like almost any other day. Little League all star practice, soccer practice, and family coming over for BBQ and swimming. Lots of noise, cooking, cleaning, etc but I wouldn't have it any other way. They grow up too guickly.

Happy Father's day to all of us.

gho

Wow, such nice loving families! Sounds like great fun. For us, I guess well visit dad #1 in the hospital, take dad #2 out to lunch or something, and try and hunt down Dad #3. Whew, it's gonna be one busy day.

M

marc

TO EVERYONE, WHO TOOK THE TIME TO REPLY,

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

and to those who did not reply

happy fathers day

Latest threads

Top Bottom