Faulty D3. Help please

Hi. I have encountered a fault with my D3. I bought it 2nd hand recently,quite cheap as it had a couple of faults. It had the Fee fault,which I got round in settings,it just dosn't expose with 'D' lenses , but 'G' are all fine. The hotshoe had had a knock,sorted, and the viewfinder black out had damage,due to somebody putting the D17 on,without turning it to closed 1st. Sorted that out,but when I put it back together,the menu,and reviewing photos, are not showing on the screen. In a darkened room,you can see the screen has power ,as it goes lighter when you press the buttons. But I can no longer get the menu up,or review shots taken. I took it apart again,and checked the FPCs,no visible damage. I also noticed that ,even with a new CR1616 (clock battery), it shows that it is dead !, the display on the top LCD shows 'clock' Please,if anyone has any ideas,I would be extremely grateful. My 1st FX camera,and I want to use it. Help please. Thank you . George

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom