Favorite Feature on the D2X? Chime in...

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Joe_Lorenzini, Apr 21, 2005.

1. I'm wondering what your favorite features of the D2X are. It can be specific or it can be something other Nikon DSLRs have.

I have two favorites:

1. Recent Settings Menu - a godsend! I use this menu daily.

2. HSC - I've found for sports it can be harder to compose but for shots where you have time, it's fantastic.

What's yours?

_/oe

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. That's hilairous! I like that almost better than Fenton Syndrome.

_/oe

4. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    My favorite features

A) The Built In Fentontonian blur

B) The built in Fentontonian spontaneous cessation of all focus function.

The sencond allows me to take my eyes from the viewfinder to rest them while I fiddle and wait for the camera to reset itself or do whatever it is that it is apparently doing...or not doing?

C) Lastly..the spontaneous on board desicion to sporadically focus on something totally independent of what it was originally intended to focus upon. makes for some interesting shots.

5. I feel fairly certain that I am experiencing the "back focusing " issue as well. The interesting aspect that I am seeing is that it seems to occur on stationary birds and small animals as well. I am not certain the focusing sensor is aligned with the outlined focal point box in the viewfinder. I can sometimes adjust the positioning of the subject just above the box and achieve focus. I intend to wait until I see this sort itself out before attempting to send mine in. I still have my trusty D2H.

6. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Image quality is my favourite feature. Plus the nice viewfinder, and the multi-exposure, and the wireless, and, ... the list goes on. D2X is simply a superb tool for image-making and I'm really more preoccupied with taking pictures than thinking about features, most of which will manifest itself when I need it.

7. HSC Mode...killer!!!

Sometimes when the subject is a little far off, BAM and it's cropped! Greeat for flight shots as well!! :shock:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.