1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Favorite July 4 fireworks 2019

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by SFIND, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:58 PM.

1. Below are my two favorite fireworks photos from displays I went to last weekend.

1. The first was taken at Fort Loramie Liberty Days' show on Friday the 5th. It was a great display -- but only 10 minutes long. (Which isn't totally unexpected from a village of 1,500).

BPB_4630-Edit-4.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. The second was from a fireworks display on Saturday the 6th at Indian Lake. The lake is a state park, and there's a big population that lives in the nearby village and in residential areas that have been developed on/near the lake. This is a popular display that has to draw at least 10,000 people all around the lake. All those lights on the water? Boats!

BPB_5283-Edit-3.jpg

3. This one's nothing special, but I added it just to show how many boats were out watching the fireworks. I just got this drone recently and haven't yet ventured into changing settings manually, so this was shot in auto.

DJI_0176-Edit-2.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.