1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fawny.....Fawny

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by greeman, Aug 13, 2009.

1. greeman

greeman

Sep 10, 2006
    Tennessee
    This guy (or gal) let me get pretty close today, as I passed him laying beside the trail. She and her mom kept an eye on me though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What a cutie! Nice captures too!

3. jadlh

jadlh

Mar 6, 2008
    USA, Michigan
    THat is really close, lucky find, nice shots.

4. yeah I've noticed that a lot of fawns are pretty fearless when it comes to people - I was almost run over by two that were romping through the woods :)  when they noticed me they just stood there checking me out :) 

cute pics!

5. Nice shots. Maybe inexperienced with people? Hasn't learned to fear yet?

6. Very cute! Yesterday I saw 4 fawns with white spots in my next door neighbor's yard. The mommies were nowhere to be seen but probably was hiding/grazing in the thick bushes not far from the babies. No picture though!

7. Gosh very cute indeed. The first one is perfect!

8. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Too Cute!

9. Guest-004

Guest-004 Guest

Mar 11, 2008
    SE Pennsylvania
    wow! those are really neat!

10. Beautiful shots of a beautiful baby. What good luck to see the fawn so close in a clearing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.