• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] FE film body- Nikkor 28mm &85mm lenses

Buy/Sell feedback for ArtScar2 (0)

1.) Up for sale is my Nikon FE camera in chrome. It's a clean example in terrific condition. I am keeping the one with signs of use for myself and letting this go. A great film camera with no issues, no brassing. One mark by the film reminder window, shown in picture. That's pretty much it. EX+ on KEH scale. $95 shipped and paypalled to USA.

2.) Nikkor 28mm 2.8 Ai manual focus lens in EX+ condition+. A fantastic lens. No focus motor noise and the longest focus throw of any Nikon 28mm make it the perfect video lens. Works nice for still pictures too, of course. $165 shipped and paypalled to USA.

3.) Nikkor 85mm 1.8 k manual focus lens in EX+ condition+. A super perfoming lens with no bad attributes.I read it is an ideal infrared lens, but cannot confirm this. Great bokeh (IMO) small, light, and takes 52mm filters. This one is better than the 85mm f2 which is indeed a very good lens. I prefer it over my Samyang Rokinon 85 1.4 because of the smaller size and superior construction. They are hard to come by lately. Also good for video. Being a k lens it works on the smaller Nikon digital bodies like D5100,5200,3100, 500 and d40. You have to figure exposure (use the histogram) and of course manual focus. It wont work on the bodies with the motor in the camera without modification, but will work with adapters on mirrorless cameras, like M4/3. It is then effectively a 170mm 1.8 !! All that said I would not sell it if I didn't have another. But I do, so here is your opportunity. Price $ 260 shipped and paypalled to USA.

I have bought items here but this is my first listing. I got the price from KEH and reduced by 30-50 %.That be my bottom line, firm price. These are all exceptionally clean and well loved items and first rate condition. If one of these is something you are looking for, you will not be disappointed.

9295682673_55a24563bf.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

FEholder by ArtScar2, on Flickr60884/]
9298460884_fd5d7ea70c.jpg
[/url]
FEtop by ArtScar2, on Flickr

9298461682_2c638ee7ef.jpg

FEfront by ArtScar2, on Flickr
9295683263_ec7d267e8e.jpg

85mmside by ArtScar2, on Flickr
9298461808_48f146c12f.jpg

85mmtop by ArtScar2, on Flickr
9295683551_e042a28e49.jpg

28mmtop by ArtScar2, on Flickr
9298461012_e0dcdde8e6.jpg

28mmside by ArtScar2, on Flickr

More pictures if requested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be willing to trade for Sony Nex, Tokina 11-16 or Infrared conversion camera also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom