1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

FE2, HP5 and a marina

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Nordic Aperture, Aug 9, 2009.

1. I shot a roll of HP5 plus 400 in some of the local marinas yesterday, using the old Nikkor E 100 f/2.8. I think I like this film, nice grain and contrasts, and I´m going to try it with the 50 and 35mm in some close up, I think they will give some nice results.

3804279962_f880249b92_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3804279486_fd7408ecb2_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    I really like these shots, yes HP5 is a grainy film but it does give the images a nice texture.

3. I really like the lighthouse picture. The grain really adds a nice texture.

4. AllThumz

AllThumz

Feb 24, 2009
    Albany, Oregon
    The first one is a winner. The grain really adds to it.

Regards,
    John

5. I like grain! Excellent images.

6. First shot is for the wall, excellent! I like both of these.

7. Thank´s everyone, I also like the grain and the texture, thow I first thought it became to much in the first one, but I like it more and more. I made a new series/developing with the HP5 plus, will post some of them in a new topic.

Thank´s Bill, the lighthousepictures will be printed for the wall!

8. Yes quite grainy but very nice, especially #1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.