1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

February 14th Chinese new years parade Boston MA.

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by pirahnah3, Jan 25, 2016.

1. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    I know this had been done in the past, I attended with a few folks one year a while back and had a great time and thanks to a couple great members here really got into street shooting that day. I know this falls on valentines day so not sure if this will garner many interested parties but thought I would post it non the less.

That said, Here is some info on it:

Anyone interested?

2. Yes I'm interested Jim...

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    I'll be in Aruba! Have fun guys!

4. NEF Said

NEF Said

Aug 22, 2009
    NH, USA
    Sounds interesting! Don't know if I can attend, as my wife just had knee replacement surgery. She's at a rehab center right now, progressing well, but I don't know what my schedule will be in early Feb.

5. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    Due to the temperatures this weekend this was postponed until 2/21/2016 See you there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.