Feedback wanted re: Lazy loading images

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin
In response to the fact that some members are on slow internet connections, I installed an addon to enable lazy loading images, which means that images don't load until you scroll to near the part of the page where the image is shown.

In the past, this was a buggy feature and caused some images to load in the wrong aspect ratio or to not resize with the browser window. Please let me know if you notice any bugs and whether you like it or not. Thank you!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Hi Amin,
the new software looks good.
I have only minor wishes:

- Marking a forum as read is not working. I mean the double click on the logo to the left.
- Is it possible to make a devider between sticky and non-sticky threads. It was easier for orientation.
- I miss the "Member" button in the top menu.

I believe you're still in develloping mode
Klaus

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin
I have only minor wishes:

- Marking a forum as read is not working. I mean the double click on the logo to the left.
- Is it possible to make a devider between sticky and non-sticky threads. It was easier for orientation.
- I miss the "Member" button in the top menu.
Hi Klaus,

Done, done, and done :).

All best,
Amin

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin
Don't let your wife see that; she'll expect the same in response to her daily requests.
Just in case my wife is reading this, let me just say that the difference is that when Klaus says he only wants three things, I can be pretty confident that when I get those three things done, he won't introduce me to the next three things :rolleyes:.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom