1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

2. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

FEELER - Nikon 300mm 2.8 VR II

Discussion in 'Member BST Expired Listings' started by taat2d, Apr 16, 2017.

1. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Been debating this for a long time. Bought this lens brand new and if I used it more than 5 times that's a lot. I thought I would get a lot of use out of this lens, but instead it just sits in my bag in my closet. The lens was bought from B&H. It is in absolute PERFECT CONDITION. I have the soft case that it came with and paper work. My wife got her hands on the box before I could hide it from her. LOL I will include the Wimberly quick release plate/rail and lens coat, (if I can find it), it's brand new and never used. This lens needs a good home and to be used. It's just not a focal length that I utilize and I can't justify keeping it as a paper weight anymore. PP only. Check my feedback here and at Fred Miranda, you won't be disappointed.

$4125, and I'll cover shipping. If you want insurance that will be extra. If you're close enough to me and want to meet to pick up the lens, it'll be $4000. Not looking for any trades. I'll try to get some pics of it and post them.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.