Feisol ballheads??????

I was looking at the Feisol home page adn see they make ballheads. Anyone use them? If you have one any info you care to share?

Thanks
Mike

Mike, I've had their CB50H for about 18 months and am well pleased with it. The 50H was their second model. Since that time, they've modified the 50H (to the 50HN) and they have also introduced the significantly larger CB70H. The 70H looks interesting because of the completely independent locking mechanisms for the ball and base plate. I'm interested to see if anyone here has tried the 70H.

Same here and it seems like a lot of ballhead for the money. Did you buy their plates? Or do you know if the arca type plates will work on them?

Mike

My guess is my plates would work with it. Another ballhead I was looking at is the Markins Q3 Emille nice but if the Feisol is as good as they claim it looks like the one I should get

I suggest that you contact James Chan at Threshold Concepts (U.S. distributor for Feisol products). James is an amateur photographer as well as being sales manager for TC, and he should be able to answer your questions about plate compatability.

James Chan [sales@thresholdconcepts.com]

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom