Female RRBB / D600 in Crop Mode

I haven't really shot in crop mode so I went out after work for a hour just with the intentions of shooting in crop mode. It reminded me how much DX adds(so to speak) to the FL and I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about selling the D600 for a D7100 lol.

handheld
crop mode
1.4 tc

1/1250 l ƒ/5.6 l ISO 1600 l 420 mm
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I haven't really shot in crop mode so I went out after work for a hour just with the intentions of shooting in crop mode. It reminded me how much DX adds(so to speak) to the FL and I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about selling the D600 for a D7100 lol.
No worries, just keep the D600 and add the D7100 :smile:. If you like the crop capabilities of the D600, you'll be astounded at the D7100. No AA filter either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No worries, just keep the D600 and add the D7100 :smile:. If you like the crop capabilities of the D600, you'll be astounded at the D7100. No AA filter either.
I would never utilize two cameras. I just don't have the time to shoot that much where two cameras would be handy. I'll more than likely stick with the D600 but with my photography passion being wildlife/birds(with secondary being shooting my sons sports) I'll certainly be giving the D7100 thought time to time. lol

Excellent work as always, Tyr...! :smile:

Wait 'till after Christmas (first quarter of next year) before doing anything... The "Mythical"
D400 just may materialize about that time... :wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom