Ferrari Challenge comes to VIR

I spent all yesterday at Virginia Intl Raceway for the awesome Ferrari Challenge event, including the Shell Historic Challenge featuring vintage Ferrari/Alfa Romeo race cars. It will take me a while to process all the photos from the Challenge race, but here are some of the historic race cars, enjoy!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The astute observer will notice in the previous 2 photos, the driver is counter-steering to keep the car straight after exiting the 'oak tree' turn :)

And here is one of the Challenge race itself:

it was also interesting to note that the vast majority of serious amateur photogs were shooting Nikon :)

B

bradystrib

it was also interesting to note that the vast majority of serious amateur photogs were shooting Nikon :)
I shoot atleast 2-3 auto events a month for various websites/magazines. The number of Nikons is now starting to outnumber the grey lenses i see with media credentials. It's crazy considering how it was even just a year ago.

Gorgeous shots btw....I almost went to that event but I was at Road Atlanta for the Formula Drift event.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom