1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ferrari Challenge Racing at VIR :) :)

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by davidfriend, May 24, 2007.

1. last weekend the Ferrari Challenge racing series paid a long overdue visit to Virginia Intl Raceway. I was there for the racing on Saturday and shot about a billion photos, here are some of my favorites:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all the vintage cars at once:
    [​IMG]

550 shifter reflection:
    [​IMG]

These are all with the Sig 70-200 + 1.4 TC, for panning shots they are mostly 100 iso, 1/60 or 1/80 second. Hope you enjoy them :) 

2. SAWEEET! I love Ferrari's and I love these panning shots! hmmm.... I need to get out to a race!

3. Hyper-Performance

Hyper-Performance

Apr 11, 2007
    SW Ohio, USA
    Dave
    Great photos! You really have captures the essence of the event!

4. ferrari galore! looks good

5. DJ Matt

DJ Matt Guest

great shots! I like them all

6. I wonder why the #80 car is painted that light blue and red? Wasn't that paint scheme (with a Gulf oil sticker on it) what was on the Ford GT's that waxed Ferrari back in the 60's or 70's? (Can't remember the year right now ...)

Great shots ... loved 'em!!

Ken

7. Geo31

Geo31 Guest

Love the 250GTO!

8. lussos

lussos

May 1, 2005
    New York
    Nice Work... Great Shots. I have been covering the Challenge for years. Lots of fun to shoot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.