1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ferrari Scuderia V12 sound

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by twilli53, Jul 17, 2008.

1. I am a racing type guy, and when I'm not feeding TD I listen to this. Nothing like a Ferrari at full cry. Sends chills through me to hear the throttle pop and the up shift to 5th at 3:00 min in. For a guy like me this is as close to love as you can get without saying I DO. Sat on top of my camper many days and listen to cars go away, but this is the best.
    Tim
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1InrgZiv30

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2008
  2. Sweeet! I really need to rent a Ferrari for a day. Somehow the 3.8 in my 95 Lesabre isn't doing much for me. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

3. ooooooo LA LA
    thank you

4. Nice!!
    There has never been a sound like the 1989 Formula 1 Ferrari 312 T4, just incredible! I attended a number of races and I have the greatest of admirations for the Scuderia.
    Forze Ferrari!!

Please allow me an image: me at the Canadian Grand Prix (2003). I had the good fortune to be a VIP guest of Ferrari that year - quite an experience.

original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5. My F1 team and luv the sound of the traction control when downshifting into low gears:tongue: thanks for sharing.

6. Frits, great image,any more? i am envious. Nothing like that sound.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2008
  7. Kamil

Kamil

Oct 28, 2007
    Oman
    I'm a huge fan of F1 and Ferrari has always been my team. Every year I go to the Bahrain grand prix without fail. Being there in person and hearing those engine just makes your hair stand. Next year I'm planning to attend the Abudhabi Grandprix as well which will be a new track to host an F1 event for the first time.

My contribution to the post from this year's Bahrain GP:
    Raikonnen at the exit of the pit lane about to practice his take off for the start of the race.
    [​IMG]

Massa's lap of honor after his win.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
  8. Very Nice Kamil. Wish i could have been there.
    Tim

9. deadmeat

deadmeat

Jul 18, 2008
    Sarasota, FL
    At Sebring this year, they broke out the new Prototype Diesel cars for the 12 Hour American Le Mans series...

All you hear is a whoosh of air, and the tire ticking as it went over the cracks in the pavement. If you weren't paying attention, it was there and gone without you even noticing.

It's amazing how different things are becoming.

We stayed all 3 days, and Mazda was kind enough to rent out Turn 1 for us, and let me tell you how absolutely AMAZING it is to wake up to the American Iron series racing by you at 8 am. I thought I was dreaming, and then got out of the tent just in time for the next lap of about 15 classic muscle cars with open headers go flying by. Absolutely Amazing.

And to hear the Aston Martins and other exotic cars being driven as they should...

-meaty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.